Wednesday, September 17, 2008

quick update

Sorry to leave you hanging for over a week! I tried to start a post earlier this week, but was feeling completely uninspired.

Things are still going well, same old news. :) (Not a bad thing at all!)

Two weeks from today we find out Cletus' gender. Don't forget to vote on the poll on the left sidebar.

This Saturday will mark 17 weeks. Holy moly that seems like a long ways. It's going so fast though. :)

We have the wedding of one of my best friends, Moriah, this weekend - what an exciting way to mark 17 weeks. I'll try to get some pictures, this blog could use a few.

That's all. Boring I know. All is well, I will try to update with something better soon.

1 comment:

  1. The same old everything-going-well news is great news!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!