Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4

Same song, new day. All is about the same, no new updates since yesterday.

Joey bought me Eil.een's Cookies tonight after work. Apparently they have some magical powers to send pregnant women into labor. I'm 2 cookies in so far and not in labor yet. I might eat my way through the bag though, I should probably eat them when they're fresh, right? :)

My work plans have changed a bit. My managers offered to let me work from home for a couple days, which I appreciate! So I'm going to Crete tomorrow for the morning for the last time for a few months, and then I'll work from home tomorrow afternoon, Thursday and Friday. And leave will officially begin on Monday. Barring a jailbreak from B, of course.

That's about all for today. Our appointment is tomorrow afternoon. I'll update after that.

Thanks for all your love and support! We're getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!