Friday, February 27, 2009

one...

...is the loneliest number.

Isn't that how the song goes? I'm feeling everything BUT lonely right now. So many people checking in on us and anticipating B's arrival, and we can't help be realize how lucky we are to have such great family and friends!

Not much to report today. I've been having pretty constant "cramping" (just because that's what it feels like - not like contractions) since last night. They kind of come and go but not like what I'd expect contractions to feel like. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come! I always joked that he would come in a snowstorm, and it looks like we're supposed to get a few inches tonight so maybe he'll oblige.

Tomorrow is the "big" day, the due date. Two hundred and eighty days of pregnancy. And at the rate we're going, we'll probably see day 284 before all is said and done. Whatever needs to happen I guess.

So we're hanging in there. I'm officially done working now. We're heading to a friend's house to play the Wii in a little bit, I'm hoping it'll also work some magical sending-into-labor powers. Wish us luck. (Also wish me luck in convincing Joey how he would be the best husband in the history of the world if he would get me a Wii for my birthday. He thinks video games are for nerds. Doesn't he know he married a nerd??)

Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!