Monday, March 2, 2009

+2

Same as yesterday... nothing to report. Is it starting to feel a little like Groundhog Day around here, or is it just me?

Looks like we're set for checking into the hospital tomorrow night at 7:30. I tend to freak out a smidge in the anticipation of medical procedures, so I'd love any extra thoughts or prayers you could spare for the next 24 hours especially. I will be fine once we get there, but it's just the getting there that I struggle with. Thankfully Joey's a great calmer-downer and will be right there.

So in 48 hours or so this bean should be out of his cozy home and have us wrapped around his fingers.

I'll try to update tomorrow before we get to the hospital or once we're settled in.

Thanks again for the love!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you and B! Can't wait to see him!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!