Wednesday, March 18, 2009

two weeks!

Our little man is two weeks old today! It seems like it's going so fast, yet we're enjoying every single moment with him. He's still sleeping like a champ and letting mom and dad catch some zzz's too!

Some highlights from the last week:
  • B's belly button made its appearance! His umbilical stump fell off last Thursday. And I was a little sad. I thought I should keep it or something, but Joey made me throw it away (it was gross, I wouldn't really have kept it ;o).
  • We had visitors who brought us meals which made us very excited! Not cooking has been so nice.
  • B started staying awake a tiny bit more. As always, when he's awake, he's WIDE awake. (Mom is still loving nap time too.)
  • We might be on our way to our first smiles. We're going to call them smiles at us, and not his gas, but we'll take what we can get.
  • Daddy went back to work on Monday. And we survived! We miss him lots, but he's coming home for lunch when he can so it's only a few hours at a time.
  • B graduated from newborn to size 1 diapers. My little man is getting to be not quite so little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!