Friday, June 19, 2009

and we're back

Sorry for the difficulties. I think I've got things back in order around here. Everything but the videos at least - those you'll have to actually go to Flickr to see. Whew! If you missed the last post... we locked down the flickr account a bit so only those we know can see the pics (and not just anybody random on the Internet). Good news is, if you're reading this, you probably qualify for a lifetime supply of FREE Brecken and Barrett yumminess photos via Flickr! All you need to do is let me know you want in and I'll send you an invite to be our friend. Leave a comment on this post or shoot me an email - alisonrhae at hotmail. And I spell it out like that so the Internet spammers don't find my email and send me useless spam.

::

Anyway... what I know some of you wanted - your Brecken photo fix!

066 - w copyright

camo - w copyright

Thanks for hanging in there with us. I'll have a real post next week, promise! Love and sloppy Brecken smooches!

1 comment:

  1. Am I in? The first photo is the photo I had to write my disclaimer on. :o)

    I swear I am not going to see him in person until his 1st birthday at this rate! :o( GET YOUR HIND ENDS TO ILLINOIS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!