Sunday, June 14, 2009

technical difficulties

Hi! We're working through some changes here at Chez Brecken and should be back to fully functional very soon. As you can see, some of the videos and photos below aren't showing up quite right. We decided to make our flickr account private due to some crazy stories of people stealing photos out there. Plus it will just be nicer to know who can see our little lovebugs!

I sent out a few invites to people (Hi Grandpa and Phyllis! and Grandma Joy!) this afternoon, but if you want an invitation to become our "friend" on flickr, just email me (alisonrhae at hotmail dot com) and I'll send you an invite!

In the meantime, I need to figure out how to make ALL the photos show on the blog - I'm not quite sure what's going on. But you'll at least be able to see them here.

Hope you're having a great weekend! Brecken is zonked in the swing as I type this and Joey and I are about to clean a bit - fun! :)

Here's our munchkin in his Bumbo last week:
mom, i was playing nicely, can we stop with the camera?

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I need to get my hands on this kid! When are you coming to Illinois?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!