Wednesday, April 7, 2010

lovebug

I've always been a bit "kissy" with Brecken. I give him at least 45 smooches from the time he wakes up in the morning until I walk out his daycare door without him. I have to make up for all those hours I'm away from him at work, you see.

When he was tiny, we started practicing eskimo kisses. He just giggled for the first 10 months. I mentioned on a previous post that a month or so ago he finally caught on to the eskimo kiss. Well at least the part where he shakes his head back and forth - he doesn't get the nose-to-nose thing yet.

A few weeks ago he started giving real kisses. They're sort of like open-mouthed slobbery messes, he doesn't get the pucker-up part yet. But I'm not complaining, it's the cutest thing ever!

Except for the part where he shared his sinus infection with me from said kisses. Ahem.

Anyway. We've called him Lovebug from the day he was born, and it turns out that's an apt title. The kid loves to love. He'll shower you with hugs and kisses whether he knows you or not. The first thing he does when we get to daycare is go to each kiddo that's already there and give him a squeeze and a kiss. Melts my heart!

And then when we read books to him, he has to kiss every baby/animal/person/tractor/truck on every single page before you can turn it. Don't try to turn the page before he gets his last kiss in, he'll make you wait!

Wait, mom! I have to kiss Ligh.tning McQ.ueen!!

Oh, and we cant forget Mater too!

Bunny, you are the best!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving some love!