Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ahh, where to start?

I've hesitated to come post here because it's been SO long since the last post that I don't even know where to begin! I really do love this little space and want to use it to better keep track of things that Brecken or his little brother or sister* does. But that requires me to actually sit down and type. So here we go!

*First item of note! Baby number two is on the way! He or she will be making his or her appearance around June 4th! I'm 18 1/2 weeks today and feeling great so far. I'm starting to feel movement, so that's fun. I don't have any inklings if it's a boy or girl, but we will hopefully find out next Thursday, the 13th!

Otherwise, everything is pretty much business as usual in our little world. Brecken is 22 months old today! Holy cow. We're gearing up for a Things That Go birthday party in a couple months. He's starting to talk about the baby in my belly, but I don't think he really gets it yet. He's at such a fun age though, like a little sponge.

Joey is great also - he spends several hours a week at the gym doing his boot camp workouts which continue to go well for him. He's lost 100 pounds in the last year - so proud of him!

More coming soon, I promise. I had to start somewhere! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!