Wednesday, April 13, 2011

we have a winner!

I so badly wanted to call this post "we have a wiener!" but thought that wasn't the most awesome way to start a post.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

::drumroll..........::
It's ... Tonja! Ahh, I just linked to her blog that needs an update, wink wink, nudge nudge, T.  ;) Tonja, I'll get your bracelet to you asap!

Don't forget to check out Suzy's great bracelets on her etsy shop, That's 2 Darn Cute! She's putting more up every day!
Thanks to everyone who entered! I'll have to do this again sometime soon!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Tonya! I'll get your bracelet out soon! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I am soooo excited! Thank you very much! What a great bonus to my day. Sunshine, bike ride with Zach, a stop at the Library and then the police station to register our bikes and now a winner of a adorable bracelet?? Whooo Hooo! Seriously this is great!

    I will share your site and tell people about the super cute bracelets.

    Alison, I get the hint that I need to start up my blog again. I stopped one year ago in Jan if I remember right. Yep, time to fire it up again. :) I will give it a face lift-I need a catchy theme so if you have one fire it my way.

    Thanks Suzy and Alison!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!