Wednesday, May 11, 2011

B & B

B is lucky to have a cousin just three months older than he is. Our "B boys" (they both have names that start with B) are separated by 5 hours and 350 miles but you wouldn't know it from the attention they give each other when they're apart. One of B's top 5 random phrases to spout is "Bear-bit GO?!" - like Momma, I lost him, where is he? These two don't miss a beat when they get back together, they're going to be best buds for life. And we're in bigggg trouble when they can drive. ;)

These videos are from last Christmas. They were chasing laser lights around on the carpet, it was hilarious. I don't know why my son is pantsless, I think it was just about jammie time. :) Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Too cute! My daughter is 3 months younger than her cousin, and like you they live 5 hours and we don't see each other often, but they adore each other and when they're together they just pick up where they left off :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. my new blog is
    http://nothingshallbeimpossible2005.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!