Friday, May 20, 2011

update

We had our weekly checkup with Dr. C yesterday - all is boring and well, whew! He's still verrrryyyyyy low. She'd barely begun the exam and was like "oh hi, you are right there" - so that's a little... creepy? Anyway, I'm 80% effaced and 2 cm dilated! So that's something. I know it means nothing, but I always figure it's 2cm less that I have to do in labor and delivery. This was roughly the same amount I was dilated with B at this point.

It sounds like she would like to induce me the week of the 30th, so we shall see! Just a few more weeks to go.

Enjoy your weekends! I will keep you posted on any developments, promise!

2 comments:

  1. I'm only guessing the 4th because of our other 4th babies. I hope, for your sake, he comes sooner or she induces earlier!

    I'm just wondering if I can get my epidural right now.

    xoxo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!