Sunday, July 1, 2012

my kid is the most hilarious

I know, I know, you're bombarded by stories of how everyone has the Most! Hilarious! Kid! Ever! I'm loving age three for this exact reason - Brecken cracks us up dozens of times a day, and he's completely oblivious to it. A lot of people warned me about how horrible age three is, and so far the awesome is by far outweighing the not-so-awesome.

A conversation from earlier today, that I wanted to remember:
[B and I, driving in the car, Katy Perry's T.G.I.F is on the radio.]
B: "who's dat singin'?"
Me: "On the radio? It's Katy Perry."
B: "Baby Harry?"
Me: "No, Katy Perry"
B: "Katy Sherri?!"
Me: "No, Katy Perry, with a p-p-p-P!"
B: "Katy Larry? Where is Grandpa Larry?"
Me: "Katy Perry. Grandpa Larry is in Oregon."
B: "Katy Perry?"
Me: "YES." [thinks: FOR THE LOVE OF CHRISTMAS]
B: "Where's she singin'?"
Me: "On the radio?"
B: "Is she singin' at church?"
Me: "No."
B: "Oh. She doesn't have church clothes on."
Me: "No, she definitely does not have church clothes on."

2 comments:

  1. I just posted about how funny Carter's conversations are on Saturday! LOL! Three is such a funny age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....too funny! Kids really do say the darndest things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!